PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There has been no shortage of back and forth between the Eagles and the Giants over the last few seasons. This may be the most contentious relationship between any two teams in the division at this point.
The players rarely pass up a chance to take a shot at the other team and Jason Pierre-Paul of the Giants must have been next in line.
“The Eagles, yeah, they’re 4-1,” Pierre-Paul admitted on Thursday. “Just watching their games, you see they could have easily been 0-4.”
So, obviously this is a simple mathematical error or a slip of the tongue on Pierre-Paul’s part, but when you open up a war of words, you leave yourself open to get slammed for anything.
Way to go JPP. Nice insult.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: Cowboys And Redskins For NFC East Lead
- Simmons Triple-Double Leads 76ers Past Bulls 127-108
- Atkinson Scores Twice To Power Blue Jackets Past Flyers 6-3
- Bi “Killer Bee” Nguyen On Her ‘Survivor’ Experience: ‘If I Came Back I Think That I Could Win’
- Brian Dawkins To Receive Hall Of Fame Ring During Halftime Ceremony Sunday