PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in West Philadelphia.
It happened just before midnight on Sunday at 60th Street and Girard Avenue.
Police say a 35-year-old man was shot once in the chest.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he was pronounced dead.
The identity of the victim was not immediately released.
Police say they have no motive or suspects.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Officials Investigating After Restaurant Workers Caught Pouring Unknown Liquid Into Manayunk Storm Drain
- ‘He Betrayed Us, He Lied To Us’: Police Officer’s Widow, FOP Call For DA Krasner’s Resignation Over Abu-Jamal Appeal
- Delivery Driver Danger: Valuables, Vehicles And Pizza Stolen From Delivery Drivers In Series Of Armed Robberies
- Washington Township First Responders, High School Students Participate In Active School Shooter Drill
- 2 Trenton Police Officers Facing Federal Charges After Assaulting Man During Arrest, US Attorney Says