PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia Police say a man was struck and killed by a SEPTA Regional Rail train in Crescentville.
It happened near the 5800 block of Weymouth Street.
Police say the man stepped in front of a northbound train shortly before 7 p.m. Tuesday.
They say he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Service on SEPTA’s Fox Chase Regional Rail Line resumed shortly before 11:30 p.m. following an earlier service suspension.
An investigation continues.
You may also be interested in:
- Residents Cleaning Up Muddy Mess Left Behind By Flood Waters
- Murphy Declares State Of Emergency For 5 New Jersey Counties, Including Ocean County
- Sister Lunch Ladies Accused Of Stealing Nearly Half-Million Dollars From Connecticut Schools
- Phoenix Woman Kills Backyard Rattlesnake, Eats It
- FBI Searching For Suspect Accused Of Robbing PNC Bank In Northeast Philadelphia