PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia Police say a man was struck and killed by a SEPTA Regional Rail train in Crescentville.
It happened near the 5800 block of Weymouth Street.
Police say the man stepped in front of a northbound train shortly before 7 p.m. Tuesday.
They say he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Service on SEPTA’s Fox Chase Regional Rail Line resumed shortly before 11:30 p.m. following an earlier service suspension.
An investigation continues.
You may also be interested in:
- 2-Year-Old Child Found Dead At Apartment In Bucks County
- Miss America May Be Leaving Atlantic City … Again
- A Bill That Cracks Down On Speeders Near Burlington City High School Headed To Gov. Murphy’s Desk
- Meet The Man Who Brings Nativity Scenes To Life
- Better Business Bureau Warning Consumers About Risk-Free Trial Offers On Health, Beauty Products