PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two people have been injured in a shooting in West Philadelphia.
The shooting happened at 2:28 p.m. at 52nd and Westminster Streets.
Police say two males were shot. One, a 33-year-old, was struck multiple times in the torso and twice in the right hip. The second, a 32-year-old man, was shot once in the left leg. Both victims were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and both men are reportedly in stable condition.
No arrests have been made and an investigation is ongoing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Delco Church Holds Safety Seminar To Teach Public What To Do In An Active Shooter Situation
- Local Politicians React To President Trump’s Proposed Compromise To End Government Shutdown
- Marchers Gather On Benjamin Franklin Parkway For 3rd Annual Women’s March On Philadelphia
- Car Crashes Into Cheltenham Township Laundromat: Officials
- Property Owners Worry New Rental Tax Could Blow New Jersey’s Tourism Industry