By Jan Carabeo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The three suspects charged in a Center City attack on a same-sex couple are all free to go home after posting bail.
CBS3 Eyewitness News was there at 3:30 a.m. Thursday when the suspects left Central Detectives.
All three had to wait all night to get arraigned, but early Thursday morning that happened and they face charges of Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault, Reckless Endangerment and Criminal Conspiracy.
24-year-old Philip Williams and 26-year-old Kevin Harrigan were released on $75,000 bail and 24-year-old Kathryn Knott was released on $50,000 bail. On Thursday afternoon, Abington Health also released a statement saying it had terminated Knott from her job there.
They are the three people police say are responsible for that brutal beating of the gay couple in Center City two weeks ago. All three turned themselves into police Wednesday morning.
Their arrests came after surveillance video was released that had showed them just before the attack.
- ‘Unlock The Ocean’ Officially Launches Jersey Shore Towns Into Summer Season
- How Ocean City Beach Patrol Prepares For New Summer Season
- Create Your Own Sandals At Ocean City, New Jersey Boutique
- ‘Don’t Fry Day’ Preaches Sun Safety Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend
- Fisherman Dies Trying To Save Friend Who Fell Into Pennsylvania Creek
- Billy Joel Set To Rock Citizens Bank Park For 6th Straight Year
- Homeowner Irate Over Fire Department’s Response Time After Sea Isle City Home Goes Up In Flames
- Portion Of I-76 In Gloucester City Closed Due To Emergency Repairs
- Speaker Pelosi On War Of Words With President Trump: ‘I’m Finished With That’
- Free Tolls At Egg Harbor Plaza For One Hour On Friday