By Tony Romeo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A new poll shows Governor Corbett is making little progress in cutting down the commanding lead held by his Democratic challenger, Tom Wolf.
The newest Franklin and Marshall College Poll shows Democrat Tom Wolf holds a 20-point lead among likely voters (54-percent to 34-percent with about 12-percent still undecided).
Wolf’s lead is slightly smaller, 18-percent, among all registered voters surveyed. Of those polled, 58-percent believe Wolf will win the election — just 19-percent think Corbett will win.
Just 28-percent of registered voters say the incumbent is doing a “good” or “excellent” job. Only 27-percent of independents say they believe Corbett deserves re-election.
- South Jersey Restaurant Flips Switch On Huge Holiday Light Display
- Chosen 300 Ministries Hosts Turkey, Can Food Giveaway
- Thanksgiving Travel Rush Gets Off To A Good Start
- Police: Hit-And Run Driver Who Fatally Struck Man In Chester County Shouldn’t Have Been On The Road
- Police Searching For 3 Thieves Who Stole $30,000 Of Jewelry From Kiosk At Philly Mall
- Chester County DA Finds Troopers Justified In Shooting Of Man Who Killed Elderly Parents
- 2 Jewish Officers Claim Anti-Semitism, Religious Discrimination Against Philadelphia Police Department In Lawsuit
- Police: Driver Critically Injured After Car Crashes Into SEPTA Bus
- Final Preparations Underway For Nation’s Oldest Thanksgiving Day Parade In Philadelphia
- Authorities Release Images Of Wanted Suspects In Murder Of Sylvia Williams In Pottstown