By Tony Romeo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A new poll shows Governor Corbett is making little progress in cutting down the commanding lead held by his Democratic challenger, Tom Wolf.
The newest Franklin and Marshall College Poll shows Democrat Tom Wolf holds a 20-point lead among likely voters (54-percent to 34-percent with about 12-percent still undecided).
Wolf’s lead is slightly smaller, 18-percent, among all registered voters surveyed. Of those polled, 58-percent believe Wolf will win the election — just 19-percent think Corbett will win.
Just 28-percent of registered voters say the incumbent is doing a “good” or “excellent” job. Only 27-percent of independents say they believe Corbett deserves re-election.
- Police: 4 Detained In Meth Lab Bust In Montgomery County
- City Of Philadelphia Hosts Festival For World Refugee Day
- Target Looking To Hire 100 Workers For New Northern Liberties Store
- Sisters Turn Their Love Of Jewelry Into A Business
- Delaware Man Accused Of Using Chemical Spray During Fight At McDonald’s
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Second Explosion Incident In One Week
- Philadelphia Police: 2 Men Posed As Cops In Juniata Park Home Invasion
- Trump Signs Executive Order To End Family Separations At Border
- Bucks County Authorities Investigating At Least 2 Cases Of Attempted Child Lurings
- Facebook Experiments With ‘Subscription Groups’ That Charge For Exclusive Content