MOUNT HOLLY, NJ (CBS) – Police say they’ve arrested two people in connection with an attack at a South Jersey gas station that happened in October 2013.
Duane E. Labrew, 21, and Christopher D. Johnson, 20, were taken into custody on Thursday in Willingboro for allegedly attacking two gas station attendants with a baseball bat.
During the incident, the two suspects reportedly attacked the attendant at the Citgo Gas Station at 33 Levitt Parkway with a baseball bat. That man was struck in the head and suffered a fractured skull and brain trauma that required several weeks of hospitalization. Another attendant suffered a compound fracture to his arm from being hit with the bat. About $475 was also taken during the incident.
Both Labrew and Johnson were charged with Armed Robbery (First Degree), and two counts of Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon (Third Degree), and both defendants were lodged in the Burlington County Jail with bail set at $350,000 each.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit Related To Case Of Allentown Man Who Ran Away To Mexico With Teenage Girl
- Viral Video Shows Police Punching Teen In Head During Arrest In Delaware
- Delaware Native Shot And Killed In Jamaica While Picking Up His Wife From Work, Police Say
- Police: 18-Year-Old Man Shot Multiple Times, Killed In Southwest Philadelphia
- Voorhees Police Officer Leaves Waitress Pregnant With Her First Child A $100 Tip, Touching Note