PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot late Wednesday night in the Tacony section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. on the 3100 block of Barnett Street.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was on a bicycle when he was shot twice — in the face and leg — during an apparent robbery.
He was rushed to Temple Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
Police say they are still searching for the suspect at this time.
- Suspect Caught On Camera Stealing Pricey Artwork From Penn Medicine’s Perelman Center
- Amazon To Offer Free 1-Day Shipping For Prime Customers
- Fans In Philadelphia Flock To Theaters For Debut Of ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Man Fatally Shot In Head In Olney: Police
- Officers Open Fire During Confrontation With Armed Man In South Philadelphia
- Celebrate National Pretzel Day With These Freebies And Specials
- ‘A Huge Sigh Of Relief’: Temple Food Trucks Can Stay Put After Philadelphia L&I Postpones Enforcing 2015 Ordinance
- Philadelphia GOP Leaders Don’t Seem Phased By Joe Biden’s Presidential Run
- Public Visitation Held For Delaware Marine Chris Slutman Killed In Afghanistan
- ‘I Was Scared For My Life’: South Jersey Hospital Performs First-Of-Its-Kind Heart Procedure On Pregnant Woman