PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Officials say an 18-year-old man was shot several times in the Overbrook section of the city.
The incident took place on 54th and Morse Streets Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities say the victim was shot seven times in the hip and leg. He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
No word on any arrests at this time.
A weapon has not been recovered.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: 2 Suspects Arrested For Murder Of 23-Year-Old Man Inside Frankford Store
- Uber Rolls Out Feature Urging Riders To ‘Check Your Ride’ In Wake Of Samantha Josephson’s Murder
- Tractor-Trailer Veers Off Roadway, Overturns On I-78 In Lehigh County
- New Jersey Woman Facing Animal Cruelty Charges After 20 Dogs Found In Inhumane Conditions, Police Say
- 76-Year-Old Man Charged In Wife’s Cold Case Murder Nearly 40 Years After Her Disappearance