PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a 13-year-old boy was shot in the abdomen in Philadelphia’s Hunting Park neighborhood.
It happened around 8 p.m. Monday at Marvine Street and Erie Avenue.
The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital. Police say he is expected to be okay.
The circumstances surrounding the incident remain unclear at this time.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Public Visitation Held For Delaware Marine Chris Slutman Killed In Afghanistan
- ‘I Was Scared For My Life’: South Jersey Hospital Performs First-Of-Its-Kind Heart Procedure On Pregnant Woman
- ‘God Will Forgive Him’: Second Fire Breaks Out At Bethlehem Church Targeted By Arsonist
- Teens Don’t Know E-cigarettes Are Addictive, Can Damage Their Lungs, Study Finds
- It’s Official: Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President