MAYS LANDING, N.J. (CBS) — Atlantic Cape Community College evacuated all campuses Friday afternoon due to a bomb threat.
Police also said later that they’d made an arrest in connection to the scare.
According to a statement on the school’s website, all campuses were evacuated and all classes and activities were canceled for the remainder of the day around 1:30 p.m.
Later, Hamilton Township Police released a press release stating that the threat had been discovered posted on Twitter. They also said they’d arrested 23-year-old Sergio Feliciano, of Vineland, for the incident.
Feliciano was charged with Causing False Public Alarm (3rd degree) and Terroristic Threats (3rd degree).
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- ‘I Want To Prove To The World That God Does Exists Through Science’: 11-Year-Old William Maillis Earns College Degree
- Firefighter Wrangles Alligator In Delaware County Creek
- RECALL: Ritz Bits, Sandwich Crackers Recalled Over Possible Salmonella Contamination
- 13 Passengers Survive World War II-Era Plane Crash In Texas
- ‘Our Job Is To Transport The Most Precious Cargo’: School Bus Drivers Compete At Safety Competition