MAYS LANDING, N.J. (CBS) — Atlantic Cape Community College evacuated all campuses Friday afternoon due to a bomb threat.
Police also said later that they’d made an arrest in connection to the scare.
According to a statement on the school’s website, all campuses were evacuated and all classes and activities were canceled for the remainder of the day around 1:30 p.m.
Later, Hamilton Township Police released a press release stating that the threat had been discovered posted on Twitter. They also said they’d arrested 23-year-old Sergio Feliciano, of Vineland, for the incident.
Feliciano was charged with Causing False Public Alarm (3rd degree) and Terroristic Threats (3rd degree).
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Local Teen’s Poem About Brother’s Heroin Addiction Turns Her Into Published Author
- The Wildwoods, New Jersey Named One Of ‘Best Family Beach Vacation’ Spots In US
- Video Shows Dramatic Rescue Of Woman After Her Car Burst Into Flames
- American Airlines, Flight Attendant Union Calling For Investigation Of Skit Posted Online
- Most Americans Can’t Pass United States Citizenship Test, Survey Finds