MAYS LANDING, N.J. (CBS) — Atlantic Cape Community College evacuated all campuses Friday afternoon due to a bomb threat.
Police also said later that they’d made an arrest in connection to the scare.
According to a statement on the school’s website, all campuses were evacuated and all classes and activities were canceled for the remainder of the day around 1:30 p.m.
Later, Hamilton Township Police released a press release stating that the threat had been discovered posted on Twitter. They also said they’d arrested 23-year-old Sergio Feliciano, of Vineland, for the incident.
Feliciano was charged with Causing False Public Alarm (3rd degree) and Terroristic Threats (3rd degree).
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Burger King Says Their New Burger Can Induce Nightmares
- ‘Hero’ Pit Bull Puppy Digs Up Fully Loaded Gun At Apartment Complex
- Wawa’s New Secret Halloween Menu Items Promise ‘Lots Of Treats, No Tricks’
- Countdown To Christmas With Aldi’s Wine Advent Calendar
- Mega Millions Jackpot Jumps To $970 Million As Drawing Approaches