MAYS LANDING, N.J. (CBS) — Atlantic Cape Community College evacuated all campuses Friday afternoon due to a bomb threat.
Police also said later that they’d made an arrest in connection to the scare.
According to a statement on the school’s website, all campuses were evacuated and all classes and activities were canceled for the remainder of the day around 1:30 p.m.
Later, Hamilton Township Police released a press release stating that the threat had been discovered posted on Twitter. They also said they’d arrested 23-year-old Sergio Feliciano, of Vineland, for the incident.
Feliciano was charged with Causing False Public Alarm (3rd degree) and Terroristic Threats (3rd degree).
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Salvation Army Donors Adopt Families for Christmas
- Conshohocken Family Delivers Truckloads Of Toys To 3 Children’s Hospitals In Philadelphia
- UPenn Hosts ‘How To Stop Distracted Driving’ Event
- Local Ski Club Celebrates 40th Season Introducing Sport To Underserved Neighborhoods
- 1 In 3 Has Done Something They Regret At Company Holiday Party, Study Finds