MAYS LANDING, N.J. (CBS) — Atlantic Cape Community College evacuated all campuses Friday afternoon due to a bomb threat.
Police also said later that they’d made an arrest in connection to the scare.
According to a statement on the school’s website, all campuses were evacuated and all classes and activities were canceled for the remainder of the day around 1:30 p.m.
Later, Hamilton Township Police released a press release stating that the threat had been discovered posted on Twitter. They also said they’d arrested 23-year-old Sergio Feliciano, of Vineland, for the incident.
Feliciano was charged with Causing False Public Alarm (3rd degree) and Terroristic Threats (3rd degree).
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Philadelphia School District Helping First-Year Teachers Learn ‘Philly Slang’ In New Handbook
- Sixers Guard JJ Redick Claims He Saw Caged Woman In Back Of Car Service
- Governor Declares Disaster After Recent Pennsylvania Floods
- Giant Panda Gives Birth To 9th Cub In Japan
- 10-Year-Old Girl Awaiting Heart Transplant Does ‘In My Feelings’ Challenge