By Molly Daly and Syma Chowdhry
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are looking for the driver they say intentionally plowed into a group of people in a Northeast Philadelphia shopping center early Sunday.
It happened around 2am in a shopping center in the 8200 block of Roosevelt Boulevard in the city’s Rhawnhurst section.
Witnesses tell police that a black Chevy or GMC SUV that had just left the parking lot, looped around and returned, hit the men, then sped off.
One man, whose injuries included a broken leg, was taken to Temple University Hospital, where he’s in critical condition. The other three were less seriously hurt, and taken to local hospitals.
Police are reviewing surveillance footage while the hunt for the driver continues.
Stay tuned to CBS Philly for more details on this developing story.
- President Trump At Pennsylvania Rally: ‘We Have Saved America’
- Surveillance Video Shows Unarmed Man Being Shot By Plainclothes Philadelphia Police Officer In Kensington
- Activists With Planned Parenthood In Philadelphia Gather To Protest Abortion Bans
- CBD Effective In Treating Heroin Addiction, Study Finds
- More Than Half A Million Philadelphia-Area Residents Expected To Travel For Memorial Day, AAA Says