By Molly Daly and Syma Chowdhry
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are looking for the driver they say intentionally plowed into a group of people in a Northeast Philadelphia shopping center early Sunday.
It happened around 2am in a shopping center in the 8200 block of Roosevelt Boulevard in the city’s Rhawnhurst section.
Witnesses tell police that a black Chevy or GMC SUV that had just left the parking lot, looped around and returned, hit the men, then sped off.
One man, whose injuries included a broken leg, was taken to Temple University Hospital, where he’s in critical condition. The other three were less seriously hurt, and taken to local hospitals.
Police are reviewing surveillance footage while the hunt for the driver continues.
Stay tuned to CBS Philly for more details on this developing story.
- Delaware Valley Gets First Taste Of Wintry Weather This Season
- TRAVEL ALERT: SEPTA Dealing With Regional Rail Delays
- Fundraising Effort Underway For Dogs Found At Shamong Puppy Mill
- 555 Motor Vehicle Crashes Reported In New Jersey Since Midnight
- Delaware County Man Charged With Making Weapons Of Mass Destruction