By Molly Daly and Syma Chowdhry
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are looking for the driver they say intentionally plowed into a group of people in a Northeast Philadelphia shopping center early Sunday.
It happened around 2am in a shopping center in the 8200 block of Roosevelt Boulevard in the city’s Rhawnhurst section.
Witnesses tell police that a black Chevy or GMC SUV that had just left the parking lot, looped around and returned, hit the men, then sped off.
One man, whose injuries included a broken leg, was taken to Temple University Hospital, where he’s in critical condition. The other three were less seriously hurt, and taken to local hospitals.
Police are reviewing surveillance footage while the hunt for the driver continues.
Stay tuned to CBS Philly for more details on this developing story.
- Heinz Let America Vote And ‘Mayochup’ Is Here
- Black Hawk Departs New Jersey To Assist In Hurricane Florence Rescue Effort
- Testimony Resumes In Murder Trial For Man Charged In New Jersey Radio Host April Kauffman’s Killing
- 14 Delaware Firefighters Aiding In Hurricane Relief In North Carolina
- FBI: 2 Suspects Wanted In At Least 9 Robberies In Philly Area