LAKEWOOD, N.J. (AP) — Ocean County authorities are awaiting an autopsy to determine the cause of death for a badly decomposed body found in a home in Lakewood.
Police were called by a property manager after a nearby business complained about an odor coming from the residence on Thursday.
Police found a dead male inside a bedroom.
Prosecutor’s spokesman Al Della Fave says there were no obvious signs of trauma or foul play.
Police say squatters have been seen in the area. Della Fave says the person was observed at the house in the last two weeks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Court Halts Release Of Report On Pennsylvania Priest Abuse
- Trump Signs Executive Order To End Family Separations At Border
- Former South Jersey Teacher Eric T. Howell Gets 5 Years In Prison For Making Upskirt Videos Of Female Students
- Philadelphia Police: 2 Men Posed As Cops In Juniata Park Home Invasion
- Police: North Philadelphia Double Shooting Leaves 1 Dead