OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Bill Cosby Gets Ripped By Social Media For Calling Himself ‘America’s Dad’ In Father’s Day Tweet
- Best Father’s Day Gift Ever: Man Gets Surprise Of A Lifetime Thanks To A Teddy Bear
- Local Mascots Recognized On National Mascot Day
- Driscoll’s Releasing Rosé Flavored Strawberries, Raspberries For Limited Time
- Nationwide Recall Issued For Some Ragú Pasta Sauces Because They May Contain Plastic Bits