OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Prince William Visits Middle East For Historical Non-Political Trip
- Teen Uses Sign Language To Help Blind, Deaf Passenger On Flight
- HGTV Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines Welcome Baby Number 5
- European Union Adds 25 Percent Import Tax On Billions Worth Of US Goods
- Survey: 44 Percent Of Americans Would Consider Career Move For Pet-Friendly Workplace