OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Frontier Airlines Now Allows Passengers To Tip Attendants But Should You?
- New Device Dries Students’ Hats, Gloves Inside Classroom
- Study: Generation Z Just As Liberal As Millennials, If Not More
- Hackers May Have Accessed Your Fortnite Account
- Student Shows Off His Moves During Winter Concert At South Philadelphia School