OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Labrador Retrievers Again Voted Top Dog Breed In US, According To American Kennel Club
- Powerball Jackpot Soars To $625 Million
- Residents In Northeast Much Less Likely To Plan Vacation This Year Than Those In South, Survey Finds
- 46 ‘Would-Be’ Road Trips Make Perfect Vacation Getaway For Mid-Atlantic Travelers
- Drinking 2 Cups Of Hot Tea A Day Nearly Doubles Chances Of Cancer, Study Finds