OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Black Friday, Thanksgiving Hours For Popular Stores
- Survivors Of Alleged Child Sex Abuse File Federal Lawsuit Against Pennsylvania Catholic Bishops
- Camel Caught On Video In Snow On Side Of Route 309 In Souderton
- Full List Of Stores That Will Be Closed On Thanksgiving Day 2018
- Hidden Valley Releases ‘Magnum’ Ranch Bottles For The Holidays