By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Public Viewing For Aretha Franklin To Be Held August 28-29
- Jersey Shore’s Townsends Inlet Bridge Closing For 18 Months In September
- 1 Suspect In Camden Police Shooting Arrested, 2 Suspects Remain At Large
- Cape Cod Beach Indefinitely Closed After More Shark Sightings
- Popular ‘Devil’s Pool’ Temporary Closure Begins Saturday