PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- New Jersey Becomes Second State In Nation To Ban Underage Marriage
- Consumer Group Warns Parents About Most Dangerous Summer Toys For Children
- Power Outage In Center City Area Following Reported Explosion That Injured 1
- Dog On The Loose Causes Traffic Mess On I-76
- Bill To Curb Use Of Plastic Bags Heads To New Jersey Governor