PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- Penn State Ranked No. 2 In Universities Attended By CEOs, Linkedin Study Finds
- Family Who Lost 2 Of 3 Triplets Learn To Heal At Ronald McDonald House
- Radnor Township Police Warn Public About Coyote On Loose
- Woman Assaulted With Tire Iron After Dispute Over Wawa Parking Space, Police Say
- Multiple Agencies Conduct Contraband Bust At Philadelphia Seaport, Authorities Say