PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- 4 Shot At Fayette County Magistrate’s Office, Alleged Shooter Is Dead
- ‘Cold-Blooded Killing’: Man Arrested In Murder Of Young Father In Chester County
- Trenton Police Officer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Minor
- Fired Philadelphia Cop Charged In Shooting Death Of Suspect During Traffic Stop Denied Bail
- Cinnaminson Fire Lieutenant Helps Deliver Baby While On Vacation