PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- 14th Annual ‘Philadelphia Escape Triathlon’ Took Over Fairmount Park Sunday
- Argentine Authorities Foil Drug Gang, Seize Drugs In Fake World Cup Trophies
- GoFundMe Campaign Seeks To Help Va. Restaurant That Kicked Out White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
- ‘Check Your Facts’: NJ Business Mistaken For Va. Restaurant That Ousted White House Press Secretary
- Prince William Visits Middle East For Historical Non-Political Trip