PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- SEPTA Dealing With 90-Minute Regional Rail Delays, Hundreds Of Accidents Reported Across Area
- Survivors Of Alleged Child Sex Abuse File Federal Lawsuit Against Pennsylvania Catholic Bishops
- Camel Caught On Video In Snow On Side Of Route 309 In Souderton
- Wallops Flight Facility Postpones Rocket Launch Due To Inclement Weather
- Delaware Valley Gets First Taste Of Wintry Weather This Season