PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- Upper Merion District Schools, Offices Closed Friday Due To Threat
- Amtrak Modifies Weekend Schedule In Philadelphia, Other Cities Ahead Of Winter Storm
- Joshua Hupperterz Found Guilty In Murder Of Temple University Student Jenna Burleigh
- Driver Allegedly Strikes Officer’s Car At Traffic Light Then Tries To Flee Scene, Police Say
- Firefighters Battle Transformer Fire In University City