PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- Officials: Residents Displaced After Motel Fire In Cape May
- Multi-Million Dollar Princeton Home Damaged In Fire; Firefighter Injured
- Study: Wearing A Tie Can Cut Off Circulation To Your Brain
- Woman Finds Lost Wedding Band While Tubing In Bucks County
- Teen Defies Odds After Immigrating To US, Becomes First In Family To Attend College