PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- President Trump At Pennsylvania Rally: ‘We Have Saved America’
- Surveillance Video Shows Unarmed Man Being Shot By Plainclothes Philadelphia Police Officer In Kensington
- Activists With Planned Parenthood In Philadelphia Gather To Protest Abortion Bans
- CBD Effective In Treating Heroin Addiction, Study Finds
- More Than Half A Million Philadelphia-Area Residents Expected To Travel For Memorial Day, AAA Says