PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘It’s Monday Or Never’: Gov. Murphy Says Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana In New Jersey Short On Votes
- Philadelphia Police Release Video Of Suspect Who Fatally Shot Longtime Bar Employee During Robbery
- NBA Legend And Philadelphia Native Kobe Bryant Surprises Student-Athletes In West Philadelphia
- Temple University Offering Walk-In Vaccination Clinics Amid Mumps Outbreak
- Federal Agents Seize $38 Million Worth Of Cocaine At Port Of Philadelphia, Authorities Say