PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Philly Mayor Announces Task Force After Tens Of Millions Of Taxpayer Dollars Goes Missing
- Delaware Paramedic Reunited With Child He Helped Deliver Back In 1996
- 2 Wanted After ‘Cold-Blooded’ Shooting Inside Upper Darby Chinese Restaurant
- New Jersey Watchdog Agency Accuses Businesses Of Willfully And Knowingly Buying Stolen Scrap Metal, Items From Opioid Addicts
- Authorities Seize Shipment Of 100 Counterfeit YETI Mugs In Philadelphia