PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Pennsylvania GOP Chair Resigns After Report Says He Traded Sexual Text Messages With Female Candidate
- Fans Celebrating Bourdain Day On What Would’ve Been His 63rd Birthday
- Police Searching For Hit-And-Run Driver Who Caused Deadly Multi-Vehicle Accident In Robbinsville
- ‘It Was Just Blazing’: Arson Investigators On Scene Of Philadelphia House Fire That Injured 12 People, Including Children
- Investigation Into Cause Of Refinery Explosion Could Take Months Or Years To Complete, Officials Say