PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Bucks County Authorities Investigating At Least 2 Cases Of Attempted Child Lurings
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Second Explosion Incident In One Week
- Target Looking To Hire 100 Workers For New Northern Liberties Store
- City Of Philadelphia Hosts Festival For World Refugee Day
- Facebook Experiments With ‘Subscription Groups’ That Charge For Exclusive Content