PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Easter Traditions Both New And Old In Full Swing In Philadelphia
- Man Dies By Apparent Suicide After Firing At Police During Foot Chase In Summerdale, Authorities Say
- Controversial Sunoco Mariner East Pipeline Will Resume Operations
- 12 Displaced After Fire Erupts In Montgomery County Apartment Building, Officials Say
- Three People Injured In Overturned Vehicle On Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Officials Say