PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Life Hack: Men Scheduling Vasectomies Before March Madness So They Can Watch Uninterrupted On Their Couches
- ‘This Has Got To End’: Family Livid After Contractor’s Next-Door Renovations Causes Home To Collapse
- New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker Calls For Mueller Report To Be ‘Made Public Immediately’
- Roots Cafe Celebrating National Cheesesteak Day With A Free CBD Oil-Infused Breakfast Cheesesteak
- Suspects Posing As Cops Abduct Woman, Drop Her Off In Front Of Northeast Philly Police Station, Authorities Say