GLOUCESTER CITY, N.J., (CBS) — A motorcyclist and a pedestrian are hospitalized after an accident in Camden County.
It happened shortly before 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Powell Street in Gloucester City.
Both were taken to the hospital.
There is no word on their conditions at this time.
An investigation is underway.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Philly Police Stepping Up Patrols After Online Post Threatens Shooting At Gay Bars
- Lack Of Training, Unclear Strategy Contributed To Deaths Of 3 Wilmington Firefighters, Report Finds
- Equipment, Gear Stolen From Pet Fire Rescue Group Red Paw
- Local 17-Year-Old Business Owner Turns Landscaping Profits Into Stock Market Gold
- November Winter Storm Shatters Snow Record In Delaware Valley