GLOUCESTER CITY, N.J., (CBS) — A motorcyclist and a pedestrian are hospitalized after an accident in Camden County.
It happened shortly before 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Powell Street in Gloucester City.
Both were taken to the hospital.
There is no word on their conditions at this time.
An investigation is underway.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- University Of Delaware Student Blows Away Crowd With Incredible Voice At Michael Bublé Concert
- New Scam Warning As Con Artists Pretending To Be Officers From Social Security Administration
- ‘Sign Harper’: Fans Have Message For Phillies Near Cherry Hill Water Main Break
- Teen Gunned Down In Burst Of Gunfire In North Philadelphia; Bystander Nearly Hit
- Wawa Employees Bitten, Maced While Suspects Try To Steal Snacks, Say Police