GLOUCESTER CITY, N.J., (CBS) — A motorcyclist and a pedestrian are hospitalized after an accident in Camden County.
It happened shortly before 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Powell Street in Gloucester City.
Both were taken to the hospital.
There is no word on their conditions at this time.
An investigation is underway.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Ben Franklin Bridge Lane Restrictions To Cause Delays Monday Morning
- 2nd Woman Accuses Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct
- Interchange Connecting I-95, Pa. Turnpike Opens In Time For Monday Commute
- Congress Taking Action Against Shrinking Seats, Legroom On Airplanes
- 7-Year-Old Boy Selling Candy On Subway Dies After Falling On Tracks