GLOUCESTER CITY, N.J., (CBS) — A motorcyclist and a pedestrian are hospitalized after an accident in Camden County.
It happened shortly before 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Powell Street in Gloucester City.
Both were taken to the hospital.
There is no word on their conditions at this time.
An investigation is underway.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Prime Time: A Day Of Deals At Amazon, And At Its Rivals
- Trump And Putin Summit Underway In Helsinki
- 2 Horses Removed From Stable After Fire Breaks Out Nearby In North Philadelphia
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Answering Knock At Door In South Philadelphia
- Wilmington Mayor Apologizes After Clothing Rule Banned Children Wearing Cotton From City Pool