PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- NASA Reveals Plan On How To Protect Earth From Asteroids
- Melania Trump Wears ‘I Really Don’t Care. Do U?’ Jacket Ahead Of Texas Border Facility Visit
- Report: New Jersey Has Plan To Eliminate Some South Jersey Beach Towns
- Beloved Gorilla Koko, Who Rose To Prominence By Mastering Sign Language, Dies At 46
- 29-Pound Cat Named Chubbs Finds Forever Home