MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (CBS) – A woman made a very disturbing discovery while at a McDonald’s in North Carolina. She claims a worker etched a swastika into the bun of her sandwich.
The worker allegedly used butter to create the offensive symbol on the bread.
The female, Charleigh Mattice, says her grandfather fought the Nazis in World War II.
McDonald’s has released a statement apologizing to Mattice for the incident. The restaurant adds that the employee responsible for the offensive symbol has been fired.
Mattice says she will eat at McDonald’s again, as she is a “loyal customer.”
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Scam Warning As Con Artists Pretending To Be Officers From Social Security Administration
- ‘Space Jam 2’ To Hit Theaters July 2021; Movie To Star LeBron James
- ‘Do Not Commit Crimes With Checks!’ Charles Barkley’s Comments On Jussie Smollett Controversy Go Viral
- New Keurig Machine Serves Up Cocktails Instead Of Coffee
- ‘Huge Honor To Be Adopted By The Flyers’: Wounded Veterans To Play For Philadelphia Flyers Warriors