PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Driver Arrested Months After Being Rescued From Burning Car In Westtown Township
- Philly Officer Injured Trying To Break Up Fight
- Police: 10-Year-Old Boy Injured After Kids Throw Liquor Bottle Into Family Van
- New Jersey Considers Honoring Chef Bourdain With Food Trail
- Canada’s Senate Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
- Philly Mayor Announces Task Force After Tens Of Millions Of Taxpayer Dollars Goes Missing
- Delaware Paramedic Reunited With Child He Helped Deliver Back In 1996
- 2 Wanted After ‘Cold-Blooded’ Shooting Inside Upper Darby Chinese Restaurant
- New Jersey Watchdog Agency Accuses Businesses Of Willfully And Knowingly Buying Stolen Scrap Metal, Items From Opioid Addicts
- Authorities Seize Shipment Of 100 Counterfeit YETI Mugs In Philadelphia