PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Prince William Visits Middle East For Historical Non-Political Trip
- Teen Uses Sign Language To Help Blind, Deaf Passenger On Flight
- HGTV Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines Welcome Baby Number 5
- European Union Adds 25 Percent Import Tax On Billions Worth Of US Goods
- Survey: 44 Percent Of Americans Would Consider Career Move For Pet-Friendly Workplace