PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Two Arizona Toddlers Go Viral For Their Love Of Garbage Truck
- Comcast Wins Bidding War For European Broadcaster Sky
- Social Media Reacts To Carson Wentz’s Return For Eagles’ Third Game Of Season
- Woman Chases Alleged Groper Through New York City Subway Station
- Nearly $18M In Cocaine Found In Donated Boxes Of Bananas