PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – For some students, college is as much about partying as it is about studying.
Now, the Princeton Review has released its annual list of the top party schools in the country, and there’s a new king on the throne.
Syracuse University snagged the number one spot for the first year ever, moving up from fifth place to dethrone the University of Iowa.
And three colleges in the Philadelphia area also made the top ten list: Bucknell came in ninth, Penn State came in seventh and Lehigh ranked sixth.
For those who aren’t looking to booze during their university days, Brigham Young University topped the Review’s list of “stone-cold sober” schools.
For more information, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- New Scam Warning As Con Artists Pretending To Be Officers From Social Security Administration
- ‘Space Jam 2’ To Hit Theaters July 2021; Movie To Star LeBron James
- ‘Do Not Commit Crimes With Checks!’ Charles Barkley’s Comments On Jussie Smollett Controversy Go Viral
- New Keurig Machine Serves Up Cocktails Instead Of Coffee
- ‘Huge Honor To Be Adopted By The Flyers’: Wounded Veterans To Play For Philadelphia Flyers Warriors