By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
Wednesday, will be sunny, and temperatures will rebound into the low 80’s.
By Thursday, there will be a few more clouds, with highs in the mid-80s.
Humidity will creeps back in later this week with an increased chance of a shower or t-storm, especially Friday.
For the weekend, expect more clouds than sun with the threat of at least a few showers.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
You may also be interested in:
- Police: Driver Critically Injured After Car Crashes Into SEPTA Bus
- Prosecutor: Deaths Of 4 Family Members In Colts Neck Mansion Fire Ruled Quadruple Homicide
- Huge Sinkhole Opens Up After Water Main Break In South Philadelphia
- Amazon Says ‘Technical Error’ Reveals Some Customers’ Email Addresses Ahead Of Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Authorities Continue To Investigate Case Of 11-Year-Old Boy Who Disappeared 27 Years Ago