By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
Wednesday, will be sunny, and temperatures will rebound into the low 80’s.
By Thursday, there will be a few more clouds, with highs in the mid-80s.
Humidity will creeps back in later this week with an increased chance of a shower or t-storm, especially Friday.
For the weekend, expect more clouds than sun with the threat of at least a few showers.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
You may also be interested in:
- Manhunt Ends With Suspect Dead After Killing Police Officer In Hawaii
- Lucy The Elephant’s Birthday Celebration Postponed Due To Rain
- Men Charged With Stealing $8 Million Of Rare Books, Photos, Maps From Pittsburgh Library
- Lancaster Avenue Jazz And Art Festival Celebrates 12th Year On Saturday
- Milwaukee Invites Jay-Z To Move Made In America Festival To Wisconsin