By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
Wednesday, will be sunny, and temperatures will rebound into the low 80’s.
By Thursday, there will be a few more clouds, with highs in the mid-80s.
Humidity will creeps back in later this week with an increased chance of a shower or t-storm, especially Friday.
For the weekend, expect more clouds than sun with the threat of at least a few showers.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
You may also be interested in:
- Ben Franklin Bridge Lane Restrictions To Cause Delays Monday Morning
- 2nd Woman Accuses Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct
- Interchange Connecting I-95, Pa. Turnpike Opens In Time For Monday Commute
- Congress Taking Action Against Shrinking Seats, Legroom On Airplanes
- 7-Year-Old Boy Selling Candy On Subway Dies After Falling On Tracks