By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
Wednesday, will be sunny, and temperatures will rebound into the low 80’s.
By Thursday, there will be a few more clouds, with highs in the mid-80s.
Humidity will creeps back in later this week with an increased chance of a shower or t-storm, especially Friday.
For the weekend, expect more clouds than sun with the threat of at least a few showers.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
You may also be interested in:
- The Met Philadelphia Hosting First Boxing Match Saturday
- Samsung Hopes To Revitalize Market With Latest $2,000 Smartphone
- Sea Isle Police Searching To Identify Man Wanted In Aggravated Assault
- New Jersey Weather: Wintry Mix Hits South Jersey As State Of Emergency Remains In Effect Until 6 A.M. Thursday
- 4-Year-Old Boy Dies After Falling Onto Piece Of Glass In North Philadelphia, Police Say