NORTHAMPTON, Pa. (CBS) – Five people were hospitalized after a HAZMAT situation Monday in Northampton, Pennsylvania.
The initial report of a possible HAZMAT came in just after 11 a.m.
Twenty to 30 emergency apparatuses responded to Greenstar Recycling in the 700 block of Smith Lane.
Five people have taken to local hospitals after they were apparently exposed to some type of chemical. Everyone was treated and released.
What caused the problem is not yet known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Atlantic City Officer Stabbed, Man Shot By Police, Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office Says
- Health Department Issues Warning After Woman Tests Positive For Measles In Camden
- Driver Wanted In Road Rage Crash That Left Man Critically Injured
- Police: 5-Year-Old Boy Killed In West Philadelphia Hit-And-Run
- Camden Jail Employee Loses Job After Calling Out Sick From Las Vegas