PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- It’s Official: Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy Signs Bills Aimed At Helping College Loan Borrowers
- Joe Biden Scrambles For Presidential Campaign Money With High-Dollar Fundraisers After Jumping Into Race Late
- Former Penn State President Graham Spanier Asks Federal Court To Overturn Conviction
- Two Suspects Arrested After Mechanic Shot And Killed By Stray Bullet In Front Of Auto Repair Shop
- ‘Don’t Feel Like Biden Is Our Answer’: Some Women Of Color Frustrated By Biden’s Presidential Bid
- VIDEO: Suspect Caught On Camera Vandalizing ‘Holmesburg Bakery’
- 125th Penn Relays Begins Today At Franklin Field
- 6 People Injured Following Multi-Vehicle Crash In Northwest Philadelphia
- Driver Arrested After Off-Duty Officer Witnesses Vehicle Crashing Into Several Parked Cars