PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A vehicle fire snarled traffic on Interstate 95 southbound approaching Cottman Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia during Thursday evening rush hour.
The incident was reported shortly before 5 p.m. on I-95 southbound between Exit 30 – Cottman Ave/Rhawn St and Exit 27 – Bridge St/Harbison Ave.
Traffic was reportedly jammed from PA-63/Woodhaven Rd/Exit 35 to Bridge St/Exit 27 as only one lane was getting by.
The scene was cleared around 6 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
WATCH: WEB EXTRA: I-Witness Video Of Vehicle Fire On I-95 Southbound At Cottman Avenue
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Police: 34-Year-Old Man Shot Several Times Inside Vehicle In Germantown
- Police Ask For Public’s Assistance Locating Vehicle Wanted In Hit And Run Death Of 5-Year-Old Boy
- Annual 24-Hour Field Day For Nation’s Amateur Radio Operators Underway Through Sunday
- Vigil Held For 5-Year-Old Boy Killed In West Philadelphia Hit And Run
- Planned Parenthood Suing Department Of Health And Human Services Over Changes To Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program