PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — You have probably heard of the Color Run, but you may be unfamiliar with the nighttime glow-in-the-dark Color Run. On Wednesday, Color Run announced that its first nighttime run in the U.S. will be held in Philadelphia on October 18th.
The Color Run, which is an un-timed 5-kilometer, has sold out every single year in Philly. Participants are drench drenched in paint at each kilometer and the run results in a big party at the finish line, which Color Run calls “the best post-5k party on the planet.”
For the nighttime run, runners will receive special glow-in-the-dark giveaways and other surprises, and the paint used will be in “glowing colors.”
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Jay Wright On Sixers Possibly Drafting Mikal Bridges: ‘He Would Definitely Be Excited If He Was In Philly’
- Odubel Herrera’s Solo Homer Lifts Phillies To 4-3 Win Over Cardinals
- Want To Put A Ring On It? Eagles Launch World Championship Ring Sweepstakes
- Hey NBA Execs: Go Nova If You Want A Steal In The Draft
- Citak: It’s Time For The National League To Adopt The D.H.