ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions To Permanently Shut Down Refinery, Report Says
- 40-Foot Dinosaur Arrives At Academy Of Natural Sciences For New Exhibit
- ‘Worst Health Crisis This Generation Has Ever Seen’: Officials Detail Efforts To Battle Opioid Crisis In Philadelphia
- WATCH: Woman Shares Experience Driving Through New Jersey For First Time In Hilarious Video
- Police Searching For Suspect Who Torched, Destroyed Popular Playground In South Jersey