UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- University Of Delaware Student Blows Away Crowd With Incredible Voice At Michael Bublé Concert
- New Scam Warning As Con Artists Pretending To Be Officers From Social Security Administration
- ‘Sign Harper’: Fans Have Message For Phillies Near Cherry Hill Water Main Break
- Teen Gunned Down In Burst Of Gunfire In North Philadelphia; Bystander Nearly Hit
- Wawa Employees Bitten, Maced While Suspects Try To Steal Snacks, Say Police