UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Julie Chen Leaves ‘The Talk’ Amid Husband Les Moonves’ Sex Misconduct Allegations
- Partial House Collapse Under Investigation In Logan Section Of Philadelphia
- Flooding Blocking Left Lane On I-95 At Betsy Ross Bridge
- Man Caught Shaving On Train In Viral Video Says Don’t Judge
- ‘Crystal Clear’: Mark D’Amico Says Answers Coming In Johnny Bobbitt GoFundMe Case