UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Study: Teens Encouraged To Diet More Likely To Struggle With Weight As Adults
- 3-Alarm Fire Destroys Catholic School Building In Delaware County
- Former Temple Fraternity President Ari Goldstein Ordered To Stand Trial On Sex Assault Charges
- VIDEO: Dinosaurs Invade Cape May Beach
- Mural Honoring Fallen Sgt. Robert Wilson III Unveiled In Strawberry Mansion