UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- New Jersey Teen Who Created Duct Tape Tuxedo Could Win $10,000
- New Jersey Dad Breaks Ankle During Gender Reveal Party
- Trenton Community Gathers For Vigil After Mass Shooting At Arts Festival
- More Than 70 Philadelphia Pools Opening For Summer Season
- Dramatic Video Captures Suspect Breaking Into Burlington Car Dealership, Fleeing With Customer’s Truck