UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- 52-Year-Old Man Killed In 2-Vehicle Accident During Thursday’s Winter Storm
- Councilwoman Cindy Bass Host Turkey Giveaway At Nicetown Court
- 2 Men Pose As PGW Workers, Steal Several Thousand Dollars From Couple
- Vehicle Strikes, Kills 27-Month-Old Girl In YMCA Parking Lot: Police
- Hundreds Of Counter-Protesters Descend On ‘We The People’ Rally At Independence Mall