PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Regal Theaters Offering $1 Tickets For Kids Movies This Summer
- CVS Health To Begin Delivering Prescriptions To Customers’ Homes
- Police: 4 Arrested In Meth Lab Bust In Montgomery County
- Police Searching For Possible Attempted Child Luring Suspect At Warminster Township Wawa
- WATCH: First Official Trailer For ‘Creed II’ Released
- Police: Video Shows Teen Throwing Explosive Device Inside Kensington Restaurant
- New Jersey Lawmaker Proposes ‘Anthony Bourdain Food Trail,’ Including Camden Restaurant
- Driver Leads Police On Foot Chase After Crashing Into Shed In Ridley Township
- 1 Person Taken To Hospital After Car Flips On Kelly Drive Near Boathouse Row
- 61-Year-Old Shot, Killed In South Philadelphia