By Kate Bilo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A storm off to the south and west will bring clouds our way Saturday, and a nuisance disturbance moving up the coast will once again deliver the gray early Sunday. But despite the clouds, the rain looks to stay away! This time of year, the sun is so strong that will try to break through at times, but overall it’s just a mostly cloudy weekend with temperatures still averaging a bit below normal – we’re looking at low 80’s both days.
WATCH: Kathy’s Weather Forecast
A good weekend for outdoor activities like yard work, hiking, and golf – just make sure to wear the sunscreen because you can still get burned on a cloudy day!
Down the shore, a bit of a Sunday spoiler as that disturbance comes up the coast. While most of it stays offshore, there will be more clouds, and a cool east wind, and the chance for a shower on Sunday.
You may also be interested in:
- Philly Mayor Announces Task Force After Tens Of Millions Of Taxpayer Dollars Goes Missing
- Delaware Paramedic Reunited With Child He Helped Deliver Back In 1996
- 2 Wanted After ‘Cold-Blooded’ Shooting Inside Upper Darby Chinese Restaurant
- New Jersey Watchdog Agency Accuses Businesses Of Willfully And Knowingly Buying Stolen Scrap Metal, Items From Opioid Addicts
- Authorities Seize Shipment Of 100 Counterfeit YETI Mugs In Philadelphia