By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Several people were evacuated after police discovered what may be a drug lab inside an apartment in Northeast Philadelphia Monday morning.
At about 7:30 a.m., police were called to a residential building in the 3500 block of Grant Avenue.
According to investigators, officers discovered what appeared to be a meth lab in a second floor apartment.
As a precaution, several residents of the apartment building were evacuated.
There were no reports of any injuries.
So far, no arrests have been made.
The discovery remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Amazon Taking On Fashion Industry By Launching ‘Prime Wardrobe’
- Supreme Court Rules States Can Require Online Retailers To Pay Sales Tax
- #PhillyWantsLeBron Banners Fly High In New York Ahead Of NBA Draft
- Melania Trump Wears ‘I Really Don’t Care. Do U?’ Jacket Ahead Of Texas Border Facility Visit
- NASA Reveals Plan On How To Protect Earth From Asteroids