PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter is in his 20th and final season. Michael Jordan’s brand has decided to pay tribute to Jeter with their new RE2PECT campaign, launching new Jordan apparel in respect to the Yankee great.
On Monday, the Jordan Brand released their new RE2PECT commercial on YouTube, which features Jordan himself, Jay-Z, Billy Crystal, Spike Lee, and others. You can watch the full commercial below.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Herrera Homers Again, Phillies Rout Nationals 12-2
- NHL DRAFT 2018: Flyers Select Joel Farabee With 14th Overall Pick
- Brett Brown Favors ‘Star Hunting’ Over Nova’s Bridges Playing For Hometown Sixers
- Stream The Travelers Championship
- ‘Class Act’: Former Phillies Superstar Ryan Howard Surprises Middle Township Police Officers