PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The All-Star Game lineups for both the American and National League were announced on Monday. Phillies second baseman and lone representative, Chase Utley, will bat 7th and play second base for the National League. Derek Jeter will play shortstop and leadoff for the American League in his 14th and final appearances as an all-star.
Seattle Mariners right-hander Felix Hernandez gets the ball for the AL, while St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright gets the start over Clayton Kershaw in the NL.
Full lineups below:
The 2014 MLB All-Star Game is on Tuesday night at 8:00pm E.T.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Jay Wright On Sixers Possibly Drafting Mikal Bridges: ‘He Would Definitely Be Excited If He Was In Philly’
- Odubel Herrera’s Solo Homer Lifts Phillies To 4-3 Win Over Cardinals
- Want To Put A Ring On It? Eagles Launch World Championship Ring Sweepstakes
- Hey NBA Execs: Go Nova If You Want A Steal In The Draft
- Citak: It’s Time For The National League To Adopt The D.H.