PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Marlins outfielder Giancarlo Stanton is the favorite to win the 2014 MLB Home Run Derby with 2/1 odds. Stanton, 24, has 21 home runs and 63 RBI’s in 91 games in 2014. Stanton’s 21 home runs this season are the most among all Home Run Derby competitors, and tied for the third most in all of baseball.
View the full Home Run Derby odds per Bovada LV below:
2014 Home Run Derby – Odds to Win
Giancarlo Stanton 2/1
Yoenis Cespedes 5/1
Jose Bautista 5/1
Yasiel Puig 6/1
Troy Tulowitzki 13/2
Josh Donaldson 10/1
Adam Jones 12/1
Brian Dozier 12/1
Todd Frazier 12/1
Justin Morneau 15/1
The Gillette Home Run Derby is on Monday, July 14th at 8:00pm E.T. at Target Field.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Jay Wright On Sixers Possibly Drafting Mikal Bridges: ‘He Would Definitely Be Excited If He Was In Philly’
- Odubel Herrera’s Solo Homer Lifts Phillies To 4-3 Win Over Cardinals
- Want To Put A Ring On It? Eagles Launch World Championship Ring Sweepstakes
- Hey NBA Execs: Go Nova If You Want A Steal In The Draft
- Citak: It’s Time For The National League To Adopt The D.H.