HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — A man is facing charges after police say he performed a lewd act while sitting in a car outside a supermarket in Delaware County.
David F. Pellegrino, of Havertown, was arrested for his alleged role in the crime that happened on June 5th outside the Giant Food Store on West Township Line Road.
According to investigators, a female spotted a male sitting in a car parked next to hers. The victim told police as she exited her parking space, the male looked at her and she saw him masturbating.
The 46-year-old Pellegrino was arrested on June 25th and is facing charges of Indecent Exposure and Open Lewdness.
During the course of the investigation, police say Pellegrino admitted to committing similar acts of indecent exposure in the past in other locations.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- ‘Foodie Call’: Nearly A Third Of Women Have Gone On Dates Just For Free Food, Survey Finds
- Coffee Could Help With Weight Loss, New Research Finds
- Six Flags Great Adventure Celebrates Birth Of Rare Siberian Tiger Cub Named After Soccer Star Carli Lloyd
- Scamp The Tramp Named New World’s Ugliest Dog
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans To Return In The United States