PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Kurt Busch Set To Participate In 2018 GRX Rally
- Carpenter Leads Cardinals Past Phillies 7-6
- Who Could Be There For The Sixers At No. 10
- Phillies Manager Gabe Kapler Is Playing With Bullpen Fire
- The Baseball Report: Astros Tie Franchise Record, Bartolo Colon Passes Marichal