DELMAR, Del. (AP) — Police say a second person has died following a motorcycle crash in Delmar.
Delaware state police say 60-year-old John English of Delmar died Sunday morning at a trauma center in Baltimore.
The crash occurred on Thursday night. Police believe English was driving a motorcycle north on Sussex Highway when he hit the brakes and laid down the motorcycle to avoid a car that pulled out in front of him.
His passenger, 48-year-old Lisa Boothe of Delmar, was run over a car after she was thrown from the motorcycle. She died at the scene.
Police say neither English nor Boothe was wearing a helmet.
- Scientists May Have Found Way To Hack Into Brain To Boost Memories
- Sheriff’s Office Helping Catalog Hundreds Of Human Remains Found In Old City
- Police: Woman Stabbed To Death In North Philadelphia
- Philadelphia’s School Reform Commission Holds Last Meeting After Voting To Abolish Itself
- Several Immigrant Children Separated From Families Housed By Camden Agency
- Melania Trump Wears ‘I Really Don’t Care. Do U?’ Jacket Ahead Of Texas Border Facility Visit
- Prosecutor: Teacher’s Facebook Post Prevented More Deaths, Injuries In Trenton Mass Shooting
- A Child’s Anguish Meets America’s Indifference On New TIME Cover
- Authorities Investigating 4 Explosive Device Detonations At Philadelphia Businesses In Last Two Weeks
- NASA Reveals Plan On How To Protect Earth From Asteroids