PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Teen Uses Sign Language To Help Blind, Deaf Passenger On Flight
- Apartment Building Explosion Leaves 25 Hurt In Wuppertal, Germany
- Police: Suspect In Custody Following Overnight Barricade Situation In North Philadelphia
- Police Investigating Woman’s Possible Abduction At CVS
- Police: Teen Hospitalized After Being Shot During Argument In Brewerytown
- Police: 34-Year-Old Man Shot Several Times Inside Vehicle In Germantown
- Police Ask For Public’s Assistance Locating Vehicle Wanted In Hit And Run Death Of 5-Year-Old Boy
- Annual 24-Hour Field Day For Nation’s Amateur Radio Operators Underway Through Sunday
- Vigil Held For 5-Year-Old Boy Killed In West Philadelphia Hit And Run
- Planned Parenthood Suing Department Of Health And Human Services Over Changes To Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program