PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a house collapsed in the city’s Hunting Park section late Saturday morning.
It happened around 11 a.m. in the 3100 block of Stillman Street.
According to police, the vacant house gave way completely, slightly damaging an adjacent property.
No injuries have been reported.
The collapse has led to the closure of Allegheny Avenue between 25th and 26th Streets.
The Department of Licenses and Inspection is investigating.
- Family Demands Answers After Wheelchair Ramps For Son With Cerebral Palsy Stolen From South Philadelphia Home
- Man Shot In Road Rage Incident On Schuylkill Expressway In South Philadelphia, Police Say
- ‘She Was Greatly Loved’: Mother Of 5 Shot And Killed Inside North Philadelphia Deli, Police Say
- 35-Year-Old Man Shot Critically Injured After Being Shot Multiple Times In Frankford, Police Say
- Six Dogs Rescued By National Greyhound Adoption Program At Philadelphia International Airport
- College Possible Helping Hundreds Of Philadelphia-Area High School Students Take Leap Of Faith Into Higher Education
- ‘Everything’s Good’: Target Cash Register Outages Are Over
- Police Searching For Missing 4-Year-Old Boy From Northeast Philadelphia
- United Airlines Plane Blows Tires, Skids On Runway Landing At Newark Airport
- Bucks County Teacher Arrested For Making Terroristic Threats Thursday, Police Say