By Cheryl Elias
HEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) – Many people know her as the mother of the bride in the hit movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” but tonight, Lainie Kazan will close out her two-night, one-woman show in Bucks County called
“Lainie Kazan: The Music That Makes Me Sing, My Life In Concert.”
“You know I love to sing and I sing whenever I get a venue that I like,” Kazan says.
That venue — a new, intimate club called the RRazz Room in New Hope, Bucks County turns over the stage to Lainie Kazan.
After decades of success, what possibly keeps her going?
“It’s such a gift to be able to do what I do and still relish in the joy of it and I never stop studying and learning and growing,” she says.
The show takes place at 8 p.m. Tickets are available at the door.
- Driver Arrested Months After Being Rescued From Burning Car In Westtown Township
- Philly Officer Injured Trying To Break Up Fight
- Police: 10-Year-Old Boy Injured After Kids Throw Liquor Bottle Into Family Van
- New Jersey Considers Honoring Chef Bourdain With Food Trail
- Canada’s Senate Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
- Philly Mayor Announces Task Force After Tens Of Millions Of Taxpayer Dollars Goes Missing
- Delaware Paramedic Reunited With Child He Helped Deliver Back In 1996
- 2 Wanted After ‘Cold-Blooded’ Shooting Inside Upper Darby Chinese Restaurant
- New Jersey Watchdog Agency Accuses Businesses Of Willfully And Knowingly Buying Stolen Scrap Metal, Items From Opioid Addicts
- Authorities Seize Shipment Of 100 Counterfeit YETI Mugs In Philadelphia