PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating after a 32-year-old male was found shot in the head and torso Friday night.
The shooting occurred on the 2800 block of North 5th Street around 9 p.m.
Police say the victim was holding up traffic while he fought with his wife in the street. The suspect was in one of the vehicles held up in traffic. The suspect then allegedly got out of his vehicle shot the victim twice and fled the scene in a minivan.
The male was pronounced dead at the scene at 9:06 p.m.
The minivan was found abandoned at 500 West Indiana Avenue.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Officials Investigating After Restaurant Workers Caught Pouring Unknown Liquid Into Manayunk Storm Drain
- ‘He Betrayed Us, He Lied To Us’: Police Officer’s Widow, FOP Call For DA Krasner’s Resignation Over Abu-Jamal Appeal
- Delivery Driver Danger: Valuables, Vehicles And Pizza Stolen From Delivery Drivers In Series Of Armed Robberies
- Washington Township First Responders, High School Students Participate In Active School Shooter Drill
- 2 Trenton Police Officers Facing Federal Charges After Assaulting Man During Arrest, US Attorney Says