PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating after a 32-year-old male was found shot in the head and torso Friday night.
The shooting occurred on the 2800 block of North 5th Street around 9 p.m.
Police say the victim was holding up traffic while he fought with his wife in the street. The suspect was in one of the vehicles held up in traffic. The suspect then allegedly got out of his vehicle shot the victim twice and fled the scene in a minivan.
The male was pronounced dead at the scene at 9:06 p.m.
The minivan was found abandoned at 500 West Indiana Avenue.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Sinkhole Exposes Highly Controversial Pipeline In West Whiteland Township
- Homeless Seeking Shelter As Bitter Cold Grips Region
- Anonymous Donor Gives $500,000 To Philly Non-Profit To Offer Zero-Interest Loans To Hundreds of Federal Workers
- 33-Foot Tall Robot Sculpture Named ‘Bebot’ Now Standing Tall In Northern Liberties
- Large Cave-In Shuts Down Center City Intersection