PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Eagles Quarterback Nick Foles Wins ESPY For Best Championship Performance
- Teens Jump From Second-Story Window To Escape Fire In Lawndale, Say Witnesses
- Bruce Springsteen Surprises Audience At Billy Joel Concert
- Study: Caffeine Isn’t Effective Weight Loss Aid
- Study: Tanning Bed Addictions More Likely When Used At Gym