PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Julie Chen Leaves ‘The Talk’ Amid Husband Les Moonves’ Sex Misconduct Allegations
- Partial House Collapse Under Investigation In Logan Section Of Philadelphia
- Flooding Blocking Left Lane On I-95 At Betsy Ross Bridge
- Man Caught Shaving On Train In Viral Video Says Don’t Judge
- ‘Crystal Clear’: Mark D’Amico Says Answers Coming In Johnny Bobbitt GoFundMe Case