PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 52-Year-Old Man Killed In 2-Vehicle Accident During Thursday’s Winter Storm
- Councilwoman Cindy Bass Host Turkey Giveaway At Nicetown Court
- 2 Men Pose As PGW Workers, Steal Several Thousand Dollars From Couple
- Vehicle Strikes, Kills 27-Month-Old Girl In YMCA Parking Lot: Police
- Hundreds Of Counter-Protesters Descend On ‘We The People’ Rally At Independence Mall