PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Jersey Teen Who Created Duct Tape Tuxedo Could Win $10,000
- New Jersey Dad Breaks Ankle During Gender Reveal Party
- Trenton Community Gathers For Vigil After Mass Shooting At Arts Festival
- More Than 70 Philadelphia Pools Opening For Summer Season
- Dramatic Video Captures Suspect Breaking Into Burlington Car Dealership, Fleeing With Customer’s Truck