PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a male was shot twice in the chest Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened around 9:10 a.m. on the 3800 block of Archer Street.
The 28-year-old victim was transported to Temple Hospital and pronounced dead at 9:29 a.m.
So far, no arrests have been made.
A motive is unclear at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- University Of Delaware Student Blows Away Crowd With Incredible Voice At Michael Bublé Concert
- New Scam Warning As Con Artists Pretending To Be Officers From Social Security Administration
- ‘Sign Harper’: Fans Have Message For Phillies Near Cherry Hill Water Main Break
- Teen Gunned Down In Burst Of Gunfire In North Philadelphia; Bystander Nearly Hit
- Wawa Employees Bitten, Maced While Suspects Try To Steal Snacks, Say Police