By: Maria Perez
It’s only been a week since the World Cup started and we’ve noticed that the players and coaches have been channeling their inner spiritual animal this year. Here are some of the highlights.READ MORE: Biden Administration Enacts New Travel Rules Due To Spread Of COVID-19 Omicron Variant
6. Thomas Muller (Germany) reacts after a head-butt from Pepe (Portugal)
When situations get tough sometimes we can’t help but resort to our primal instincts.
5. Neymar (Brazil) channels his inner dramatic cat after being fouled.
4. The Colombian National team celebrates together as one.READ MORE: WATCH LIVE: District Attorney Larry Krasner, Gun Violence Task Force To Announce Arrest, Charges Of Gun Trafficking Suspect
3. This is Luiz Felipe’s (Brazil) “we beat Croatia 3-1” face.
2. It’s so cute when Robin Van Persile (Netherlands) tries to be ferocious.
1.“Say I’m a bird! Say it!” David Luiz (Brazil), you’re a bird…MORE NEWS: Water Main Break Flooding Multiple Buildings In Society Hill Section, Officials Say