By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘I Tried To Get As Far Away As I Could’: Pa. Native Recounts Fleeing Deadly Wildfires In California
- Over 40 Dead Dogs Found Inside Plastic Bags In Freezers At New Jersey Woman’s Home, Police Say
- Prosecutor To Announce Developments In GoFundMe Case Involving Homeless Veteran
- Man Beats, Kicks Girlfriend To Death Because He Thought She Was Cheating On Him, DA Says
- Hearing Held On Deadly Southwest Airline Accident That Led To Emergency Landing In Philly