By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Fans In Philadelphia Flock To Theaters For Debut Of ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Man Fatally Shot In Head In Olney: Police
- Officers Open Fire During Confrontation With Armed Man In South Philadelphia
- ‘A Huge Sigh Of Relief’: Temple Food Trucks Can Stay Put After Philadelphia L&I Postpones Enforcing 2015 Ordinance
- Philadelphia GOP Leaders Don’t Seem Phased By Joe Biden’s Presidential Run