By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Government Shutdown Impacting FBI’s Ability To Protect Americans, War On Drugs
- Most Americans Can’t Identify United States Skylines, Study Finds
- ‘It’s A Terrible, Terrible, Terrible Tragedy’: Overdosing Mother Rolled Onto, Killed 13-Month-Old Son, Police Say
- Cop Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 4 Women In Police Car While On Duty, Authorities Say
- 3 Injured, Over 40 Displaced After Apartment Building Fire In Germantown