By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Brandywine Valley SPCA To Open Rescue Center For Hurricane Florence Shelter Animals
- Two Dozen Alleged Child Predators Arrested In New Jersey
- ‘Crystal Clear’: Mark D’Amico Says Answers Coming In Johnny Bobbitt GoFundMe Case
- Philadelphia Police Find 2 Young Brothers Who Went Missing In Mill Creek Section
- Man Uses Dog Leash On Wife Suffering From Dementia To Lead Her Around Pennsylvania Fair, Police Say