PHILADELPHIA (CBS)–A fight broke out early Friday morning in Franklin Mills Mall and it involved at least four people.

READ MORE: Man Killed In Road Rage Shooting In Springfield Identified, Authorities Say

Two men fought merely used their fists, but one of the two women fighting actually used a stun gun and it all happened in front of a child.

An eyewitness cell phone video shows there are two women in the foreground and the video follows them as they tussle on the floor.

The stun gun flashes three times before they break apart.

Mike Napolitano shot the cell phone video as he was shopping around 2:30 a.m.

He says the group started fighting inside a store before the manager kicked them out and the brawl continued.

“Everybody is focused on the girls but these guys are going at it in the back too.”

It is unclear what caused the fight or if the participants were arrested, but there’s an innocent victim. A stroller was left alone during the fight, right in the middle of all of the action.

READ MORE: Fire Marshal Investigating Possible Case Of Arson In Philadelphia's Overbrook Section

A few frames later, one of them men jerks the stroller violently, nearly right into the fray and then the video shows a baby clearly visible in the stroller.

“It just makes you nervous, like you want to go shopping with your buddies and now you have to watch your back god forbid somebody attacks you.”

Shoppers Friday night at the mall agreed.

Abdallah Abdi says,”That’s a bad image you know, when you see some people like that. There’s no place for that.”

Ayonna Simon says,”That’s insane. It’s ridiculous and it shows poor judgement in people.”

This evening Franklin Mills released the following statement about the incident:

“Thousands of eager holiday shoppers have visited Franklin Mills over the past 18 hours and enjoyed great Black Friday deals and a festive shopping experience. An isolated incident occurred in the early morning hours between two female shoppers, that was quickly stopped by our security team, and both women were escorted out of the mall. We are committed to the safety of our shoppers, retailers and employees and will not tolerate this unacceptable behavior.”

Philadelphia Police say they were not notified about the incident, at least initially, but they are now investigating.

MORE NEWS: 21-Year-Old Woman Killed After Disgruntled Patron Fires At Least 15 Shots Into Northeast Philadelphia Bar, Police Say