PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Instead of a merry Christmas at home with her family and friends, one woman had the worst holiday of her life this year.

READ MORE: Gas Prices Up In New Jersey, Around Nation Amid Refinery Outages

According to police in Upper Darby, the victim was sitting in her Jeep Cherokee in the parking lot of George’s Water Ice at Grace and Marshall Roads on Christmas night. She was allegedly waiting for her boyfriend to come out of a nearby bar when three men, one of whom was armed, forced their way inside her car.

Police say the suspects then forced the woman into the back seat and drove her around Philadelphia for five hours. Each man also forced her to perform sex acts.

“For the next five hours, she’s raped, sexually assaulted. She’s made at gunpoint to perform sexual acts on these guys,” said Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood.

In addition to sexually assaulting the 22-year-old victim, the men also physically assaulted her and stole her belongings, which included a Coach bag, her wallet, a ring and a necklace, among other things.

After the suspects went through the woman’s purse and discovered she had a daughter, they threatened the child’s life in order to keep the victim quiet, then dropped her off at Long Lane near Marshall Road and threw the keys under her car before fleeing on foot.

READ MORE: 'The United States vs. Billie Holiday' Goes Deeper Into Background Of Classic 'Lady Sings The Blues'

Police say the woman then went to her boyfriend’s house, and the two went to the Upper Darby police station around 5:30 a.m. to report the crimes.

Coincidentally, police aware of the sexual assault became aware of a disturbance at another woman’s house shortly after the rape was reported.

At the scene, police found four teens, two of whom were the woman’s sons and one identified as Kevin Jones, who said he was a friend of the woman’s sons and was staying at the house. The fourth teen present was identified as Kewon Matthews, who said he was Jones’ friend.

While inside the house, police saw a Coach bag that matched the one stolen from the rape victim and had items matching what was stolen from her inside.

The victim was then able to identify Matthews and Jones, both 17, as her attackers. After their arrest, police identified the third suspect as Brehon Rawlings, 19, of Yeadon, who was arrested at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday.

All three men are being charged as adults with 42 crimes related to the attack including kidnapping, rape and robbery. Rawlings is also facing weapons charges.

MORE NEWS: Fire Crews Rush To Battle Burning House In Delaware County

The suspects are being held on $500,000 bail each, and their preliminary hearings are scheduled for Jan. 1st.