This week, Hadas Kuznits reports on three Philadelphia restaurants with unusual names.
Solomonov is the head chef and runs the Israeli Restaurant, Zahav in Old City. The James Beard award recognizes him as the best in his class for the Mid-Atlantic region.
In the last decade or so, chefs have been elevated to superstar status–right up there with our favorite Phillies and Eagles. Here’s a list of chef’s restaurants to try in the city.
Jews across the Delaware Valley are celebrating the high holidays. So what’s for dinner?
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...